• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country: Vietnam Teaser Trailer

Case

Data Hippo... in the pants
Nov 21, 2005
Santa Fe, NM
0056ec.jpg

In Country Vietnam – Teaser Trailer

If you’ve been following our Twitter or Steam Group announcements you’ll already have whetted your appetite with the recently released screenshots, which can be found below

The countdown is over! Pop Smoke is pleased to unveil our latest media release. After many months of work we are ready to let the public take their first look at what we’ve been working on in this 'Environment & Weapon' teaser trailer.

YouTube - In Country: Vietnam - Environment & Weapon Teaser Trailer
High-quality Download

Remember we are a hard working small MOD team and all the support we have received from the community is greatly valued. If you wish to keep following us and keep up to date with our progress please sign up to our Steam Group or Twitter Feed or contact us via our forums.

Last edited:
HOLY ****!

This really surpassed my expectations! Honestly if I just saw the trailer not knowing what RO2 was I would have never have guessed that this is on the UE3 engine! It looks like Crysis!

I know right?!

I'll be honest with the developers of this mod.
I was waiting for the Bad Company 2 DLC (Vietnam), but as soon this one releases, I'll never play that game again.
This looks so sweet, I can't wait for some gameplay footage.

I'm not even going to buy BC2:V now!!! Well, I probably will...

Excellent work guys! Everything looked beautiful! That UH-6 looked fancy and very detailed, can't wait to see how that works out with realism and all.

Good luck and take your time! RO2 hasn't even beta'd yet ._______.

Question: Why was that UH-6 not flat? Was it crashed or something? >.>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As I said in the other thread:

Very professionally done. Everything looks amazing, the editing, models, environment, ect.

The only thing I am concerned about is the "CAR-15". If I am not mistaken, those where only issued to SF or other non-infantry roles. And I am assuming we are playing as normal infantry... but maybe we aren't?

Upvote 0
Well that was frigging awesome. Tripwire should give you guys a cut of the royalties, because I'm sure that mod is going to help ship a lot more copies of ROHOS!
Have you guys got a website up?

Our website is

http://www.incountrymod.com/

You can also find a number of ways of following us all of which can be found on our website.

Thanks for the support :D

Upvote 0