• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

improve the classes

jhony

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2019
hello then first of all thank you for allowing us to think about the course of the game ... the truth that kiling flower 2 is a survival game, action, and strategy that combines styles of games and roles that each plays with different classes. in particular there are classes that have certain skills that are not recommended to my point of view and we always select a certain skill, the following ones I mention are the ones that I do not see much use for: support: level 25 penetrator. ay that review this skill because in zeds moments it is time to stand out and do something that helps the team or save your own life. This skill does not do much. It would be better to consider a quick recharge ability or infinite ammunition. in the case of Physician: ability 25 zedante this ability is overshadowed by the air agent skill, it suggests a skill that heals yourself 50% your health or shot in real time, or tactical recharge. the level 25 piromano hell; this ability is opaque before piromano, a skill is suggested where the fire surrounds you as it happens with the air agent medical skill, and this I do burn damage, or an explosion that makes the zeds that are close to you push and I proved burn damage. shooter: in this class there are 2 skills that need an adjustment in the case of skill 5 sniper should be assessed this ability and make a readjustment since in later games is left opaque before the other skills, and in the skill 25 command and assassin are very similar one stuns and the other makes 35% more damage will have to assess that there must be a skill that is different in all aspects that allow us to choose more clearly and we want to question which is better, in case of command It is suggested that they put tactical recharge. or shoot 3 times faster and assassin than the shots do 25% of damage and that the shots stun this allows us to save ourselves from a scrake or a flespaud racked with a single shot we could leave him stunned and run or heal us. Well these are some of the classes that I have to consider due to the experience I have been playing. also assess the nail gun, and the crossbow, and rail gun. thank you.