• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server I'm seeing .ROM in the map selection?

My good friend here took a picture of an odd appearance on the Map Selection menu on my Beginner server, I'm not sure I'm supposed to be seeing the .ROm at the end.

Is this normal? I'm sure the server is updated, hence Aperture is in there. Server is on Beginner, Long, all whitelisted, no muts with the exception of PatHPLeft and KFServer Ads, both which never caused problems before, I have them on my first server and this never happens.

Any help?:confused:

My good friend here took a picture of an odd appearance on the Map Selection menu on my Beginner server, I'm not sure I'm supposed to be seeing the .ROm at the end.

Is this normal? I'm sure the server is updated, hence Aperture is in there. Server is on Beginner, Long, all whitelisted, no muts with the exception of PatHPLeft and KFServer Ads, both which never caused problems before, I have them on my first server and this never happens.

Any help?:confused:
Don't panic too much mate ;)
For all I know this is ment to happen as even my three servers have this (two of them are whitelisted perk-leveling servers and one is a custom server with custom mutators and ServerPerksV4 [at moment]).

Doesn't make any harm to the server though, just looks slightly odd that's all.

Upvote 0