• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation i'm bored anyone need some props made?

Falidell

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
just as the title says anyone need some props made? i'm what you call "vacation" a paid vacation but i'm too much of a worker bee. i don't feel relaxed until i get something done, and my familiy and friends are getting annoyed at me because i want to go out and do something other then sitting home and "relaxing" and they all work =(. so who wants to help me get rid of my boredom by letting me help you by making props? i'm on "vacation" for 2 weeks =(

edit: Please note even tho my modeling skills are up to par with anything you can come up with. my textureing skills are far from that. so nothing "living" please. i attempted it knowing i prob wouldn't be able to do it and so far it's turning out crappy lol.

so i'll be more specific on stuff i can make and texture.
humans- Make but not texture
animals- make but not texture
guns - make and texture
household items(pots/pans, potted plants, tv's, etc.)-make and texture
natural stuff( rocks, cliffs, stone walls, etc.)- make and texture
machines( generators, turbines, windmills, etc.)- make and texture
hopefully you get the idea.
i've gotten pretty good at modeling/textureing. here is a sample of my work and the reference it was made from. made this in 3 hours.
familityProject.jpg

Last edited:
no thank you!!! i'll get into modeling myself when i get a job to buy the software and learn to use it :) and if you want really, instead of making the body of Zoltar you can just use the character models. you know like a husk, stalker, siren, clot, gore, or any of the players, hell throw in the trader if you want does not matter. i dont want you to work too hard on this. :D

Upvote 0
hmmm that geni is proving more difficult then i thought =/ it's already modeled and uv mapped that part was easy finished that in an hour but texturing is proving to be very difficult. it's just so... organic.
also i would just use anothe model like the trader or something but i don't have any means of doing such. =/

here is the geni and crystal ball part of the model. everything else is Hidden
geni.jpg

here is my ****y WIP texture for it lol!! i know it's super lame. i havn't added eye's facial hair or anything like that yet. tho to be honest i might not be able to finish this model simply because my body textureing skills are next to zero lol edit: tho i'll def be able to do the other games because they are really simple to texture. i don't have to do any wrinkles or anything like that. so those will be done.

geni_suckage.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
my main focus is to get this prop from the movie "Big" if you could just get this one, that would be great!

In the Big movie, Tom Hanks makes a wish and becomes 30 overnight.

I propose that a player who makes a wish gets to be level 6 for the duration of the game, starting after the current wave they're on. :IS2:

Upvote 0
In the Big movie, Tom Hanks makes a wish and becomes 30 overnight.

I propose that a player who makes a wish gets to be level 6 for the duration of the game, starting after the current wave they're on. :IS2:
that woud be cool!! but i have no idea as to how i would do that. and i think that means this map couldn't be whitelisted...

Upvote 0