• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

i'm bored anyone need some props made?

Falidell

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
just as the title says anyone need some props made? i'm what you call "vacation" a paid vacation but i'm too much of a worker bee. i don't feel relaxed until i get something done, and my familiy and friends are getting annoyed at me because i want to go out and do something other then sitting home and "relaxing" and they all work =(. so who wants to help me get rid of my boredom by letting me help you by making props? i'm on "vacation" for 2 weeks =(

edit: Please note even tho my modeling skills are up to par with anything you can come up with. my textureing skills are far from that. so nothing "living" please. i attempted it knowing i prob wouldn't be able to do it and so far it's turning out crappy lol.

so i'll be more specific on stuff i can make and texture.
humans- Make but not texture
animals- make but not texture
guns - make and texture
household items(pots/pans, potted plants, tv's, etc.)-make and texture
natural stuff( rocks, cliffs, stone walls, etc.)- make and texture
machines( generators, turbines, windmills, etc.)- make and texture
hopefully you get the idea.
i've gotten pretty good at modeling/textureing. here is a sample of my work and the reference it was made from. made this in 3 hours.

Last edited:

crystaldragons

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2010
www.trevorsstuff.webs.com
hmm props as in static meshes right? or movers possibly? well i'm remaking the map LandofSlaughter. A carnival based map. the only thing it lacks are some minigames.

my main focus is to get this prop from the movie "Big" if you could just get this one, that would be great!

Falidell

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
ok i'll get this done for ya, tho the body of the geni looks like it could take some time. i'll let you know my progress in a day or so =D and thankyou =D

crystaldragons

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2010
no thank you!!! i'll get into modeling myself when i get a job to buy the software and learn to use it :) and if you want really, instead of making the body of Zoltar you can just use the character models. you know like a husk, stalker, siren, clot, gore, or any of the players, hell throw in the trader if you want does not matter. i dont want you to work too hard on this. :D

Falidell

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
hmmm that geni is proving more difficult then i thought =/ it's already modeled and uv mapped that part was easy finished that in an hour but texturing is proving to be very difficult. it's just so... organic.
also i would just use anothe model like the trader or something but i don't have any means of doing such. =/

here is the geni and crystal ball part of the model. everything else is Hidden

here is my ****y WIP texture for it lol!! i know it's super lame. i havn't added eye's facial hair or anything like that yet. tho to be honest i might not be able to finish this model simply because my body textureing skills are next to zero lol edit: tho i'll def be able to do the other games because they are really simple to texture. i don't have to do any wrinkles or anything like that. so those will be done.

Last edited:

J.D.*

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 26, 2010
Im truly sorry and I couldnt do any better but this made my day, again sorry...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Laughing with you ;)

Thank you <3

Edit : Dont take it the wrong way, im just ecstatic over the goatee and eyebrows

Last edited:

Falidell

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
lol it's cool i already had my fill of laughter over this lol!! and btw those arn't eyebrows their the epic mustache =)

Falidell

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
mmmm you won't beable to just throw another skin on it. the uv mapping itsn't configured like other char texture skins. but if you want i'll give you the blender file. also i'm almost done with the superman game, you know the game where you use the rubber hammer and hit the pad to get the ring to hit the bell.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
my main focus is to get this prop from the movie "Big" if you could just get this one, that would be great!
In the Big movie, Tom Hanks makes a wish and becomes 30 overnight.

I propose that a player who makes a wish gets to be level 6 for the duration of the game, starting after the current wave they're on. :IS2:

crystaldragons

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2010
In the Big movie, Tom Hanks makes a wish and becomes 30 overnight.

I propose that a player who makes a wish gets to be level 6 for the duration of the game, starting after the current wave they're on. :IS2:
that woud be cool!! but i have no idea as to how i would do that. and i think that means this map couldn't be whitelisted...