• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

flook

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 22, 2006
=IcM= are a clan of mature (old) players of mixed race, gender, ability and sense of humour. We cut our gaming teeth in the MOHAA community, and some members still play this as their chosen game, other members have moved on, passing quickly through COD2 to arrive at RO-OST where we have settled down very nicely thank you very much :)

We are now looking to increase our membership in order to build our place in the RO community.

We would be delighted to hear from potential members who are interested in joining our band.

The requisite credentials are

Desire to play as a team
Ability to string a sentence together whilst under the influence of alcohol
Be above the age of 18
To be able to communicate without resort to words such as LEET, PWNED etc
To have a sense of humour (the more offbeat the better)

Ability doesn't matter, the desire to play regularly does

Call into our forum at www.icm-clan.com and leave your msn or xfire, and we'll get back to you

Last edited:
Reactions: Zetsumei
Guys just trying to appeal to you all here.....................
As much as i love this community that we are building and as much as i admire the older clans here we @ =IcM= have noticed a lack of European clans.
Not to say that there are not, oh no but it would be nice to get more.
Yes this I admit that we are looking for members because we are relatively new at this but i would like to ask any 18+ folks out there to consider us...........

We are committed gamers who love this game among others but wish to build a strong team here.
As we are new @ this we love to get feedback but thats only to improve as we are far from clueless, tactical game play is the name of game so we bounce ideas all the time off each other.

I you like a challenge.........( lets be honest every one likes to win ) but it's having fun too and wish to be part of a growing team drop in to see us.
I would like to paricularly appeal to NEW players as we have the TIME to talk you through any teething problems you may have with set up or game play.
WE WILL NOT HARASS YOU WHEN YOU PLAY BAD as we all have to learn some where and teach you,if thats what you want. If you only want to play casually the thats fine too as we like to have a drink and have a laugh.

Over to you...................................thanks for your time folks.:cool:

Upvote 0
The requirment for 18 years of age is what holds alot of potentional excellent gamers left in the dark. Even when I do turn 18 in about a week, I wouldn't even consider joining a clan with such snobby views on how age sopposidly matters so much.

Its 18 plus because we're all old farts, average age 34+. We have no problem with 18 years olds :D :D some of us have kids that age.
Its simply a case of being on the same wavelength, would YOU like to spend a night at the pub with your PARENTS? or your peers?
Snobby us? nope, you have only to ask peeps who've played us or been on our TS/Vent

My MSN [email protected] if you want to discuss differing veiwpoints, in the meantime, good luck mate whatever clan you choose.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.