• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I would go straight to top

VakaPatu

Jan 18, 2017
I play nowadays very rarely, perhaps a once a month, or even less.

Leveling up is very very poor for me.

I understand that game is better when you are max level. You get better weapons sooner and cheaper. You have special skills. You are better in every way. Game is better for max level player. Game is more fun with max level.

For me, for now. Its a bored (well not actually, i love this game still).

I would play more if I had max level in every perk.

I dont play for experience points. I play for fun. This game is very fun in max level. I simply know it even i dont have max level in any perk.

I could even pay if there was an option for instantly max level.

Who cares about me, if I had max level for instantly. We play with a friends. Zeds dont care. Why you.

Thank you . Sorry my bad English.

Perhaps any game. But i ment Killing Floor 2.

In general, if i would do a game, you would get all in the beginning. No levels.

No level ups, Just a big bunch of variaty skillis and weapons. You dont waste you time in leveling up, scrambeling, No need for that, you just choose skill and stuff, and you have much to do to play with. With a very Fun time.

Leveling up would only be textural, costumes and so on.

Reactions: oldschool
Upvote 0
You get better weapons sooner and cheaper.
No. In Killing Floor 1 yes, not in Killing Floor 2.

I understand if you don't play a lot, the grind is real. I also understand why they added a progression system, this is what makes people learn perks by forcing them to start playing low difficulty and then progress toward harder difficulty, also a progression system is probably what brings most people to come back in a game.

A server side option to disable progression and max all perks for everyone would be cool, but like so many things we ask(ed) for, this will never ever come into the game, don't expect anything from the devs, unless you want useless updates for skins.

Perk levelling servers suck, but this is a good way to grind quicker if it is your only option to get to level 25 on your perks. On a side not I really hate levelling servers because unexperienced players then join Hell On Earth servers because they think level=skill, and do the most stupid things all the time and often get the whole team killed by raging every big ones at same time for example.. It's kinda hyprocrite though as I recently clicked on the reset button on all my perks at the same time only to regret it a moment later when I realized I would need so much time to level back up to play on the only interesting difficulties to me.. I farmed like a pig on leveling servers then lol. You can get to level 10 really quickly (in one game) if you properly farm a leveling server with people on it.

Reactions: VakaPatu
Upvote 0