• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I was perma bannd for arguing in chat about ww2 history, and the admi says it politic

nivniv50

Jul 25, 2014
This is how the admin bannd me from my favorite server that i used to Invest as squad leader and play there a lot.

a group of new players came to troll the server chat with "Racism". They used the game and the german team as their propaganda for Insulting people.
I decided to answer them because they made ​​me mad, I talked in chat about the werhmacht and SS, Difference between nazi army and german army with history.
I did not think that what i worte in chat broke the Laws of the Game. because i already got warned by other players to not talk about present wars just as in middle east today, but now, it was on history of WW2.

I keep ask my self what was the difference between the group players that makes TROLL in chat between me that play a lot orchestra.

If you were already warned you should have shut your mouth. As far as the trolls are concerned the admins probably agreed with their rascist Nazi views and favored them over you. Tough luck but just find another server, servers like that dont last long and tend to die quickly dont worry.

Upvote 0
Back in the day people would argue for days on end about Nazi war machine was so great blah blah blah. It got so bad one day on RTR 24/7 Danzig server that seriously everyone on the Allies team was taking up for Allies and most people on the Axis team were Nazi lovers. We had to kick everyone and that did not work. So we changed the map to a tank battle map and that shut everyone up.

Upvote 0