• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

i seem to be a smidgen stuck.

taiiat

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
i seem to be stuck on Cahua II, where you are supposed to electrify two... whatever they're called. but i don't seem to be able to do it, the ball won't zap them. i noticed they're wearing some sort of armor, so i suspect i need to do something special to zap them, but i can't seem to figure out how.
up till now, i've managed to figure out the puzzles, some with more thinking time than others. but here, i just don't see what else i can try to do.

help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

edit: oh. i was fumbling around still and one of the monsters walked into the electrical beam, and got zapped, and then it was a facepalm thing. i probably should've thought of that, but the last time i zapped something, it was with the ball :s great way to confuse the player, i suppose.

Last edited:
i seem to be stuck on Cahua II, where you are supposed to electrify two... whatever they're called. but i don't seem to be able to do it, the ball won't zap them. i noticed they're wearing some sort of armor, so i suspect i need to do something special to zap them, but i can't seem to figure out how.
up till now, i've managed to figure out the puzzles, some with more thinking time than others. but here, i just don't see what else i can try to do.

help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

edit: oh. i was fumbling around still and one of the monsters walked into the electrical beam, and got zapped, and then it was a facepalm thing. i probably should've thought of that, but the last time i zapped something, it was with the ball :s great way to confuse the player, i suppose.

the big-arse teotl guys? I electified the ball and then punted it into them. there's also another annoying bit right after where you have to use the same electrode and the blocks to power the electrode aaaallllll the way at the back of the room :p

Upvote 0