• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I just started a New Run for me, you.

Started a new run of maneater this afternoon.
it's called: The No Collectibles run, Run (Playthrough)

No Use of Shadow, Bone or Electro Evolutions.
Eat all in sight. All! LoL

I Love It.

Just Re, Re-Started a new run Yesterday. On my New Comp. (Specs are on my account Page.)

I will have to say Good Frames Per Second on my new rig now, Bu-uuut. going to the menu at ANY TIME, drops Frames from 60-61 down to 24, 36, 48, 54 then back up to 60-61. game still needs some optimizations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The game is a lot more cinematic without the bio-electric/shadow/bone evolutions.

Even with using just organ evolutions, it gets pretty difficult at the end (mostly against the advanced hunters and orcas) .
y
The bone evolutions kinda took away the joy for me so I can only play i without any upgrades really.

Reactions: KoldStrejke
Upvote 0
just got the skin reset bug and skin not showing bug plus skin not an option bug all in the course of minutes. ( My Machine Specs are on my account page)

I feel your pain guys I feel your pain.my sonar was not reset just the tiger skin, I had that thing level 4'd. they may have a lot of memory leaks as far a assets and stuff goes. but seeing how I have played this game on all the Platforms and 100% it on all. this is not a game changer. it just sucks.

Upvote 0