• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

I hate the characters of the events

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Well, I said a few times prior that I find the numerous events to have grown rather old. Add that all updates are tied to them, and you pretty much never see the regular zeds anymore...Which is quite a shame.

I wouldn't say that it ruins the game, but I do think they shouldn't bother anymore. Even more so when they make a pirate-themed update, only to get clown zeds...?

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
I kind of like the events, though I wouldn't say no to a new set of more reskinned zeds for a future event. The zeds say different things and make different audio cues too. If you're playing on pc, I believe there might be a way to turn off the event skins somewhere.

Plaks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2017
Me gustan los eventos, aunque no diría que no hay un nuevo conjunto de Zeds más reskinned para un evento futuro. Los zeds dicen cosas diferentes y también hacen diferentes señales de audio. Si estás jugando en la PC, creo que podría tener una forma de desactivar las máscaras de eventos en algún lugar.

Sí, estoy jugando desde PC. No sé cómo cambiar a Zeds normales.

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
Sí, estoy jugando desde PC. No sé cómo cambiar a Zeds normales.
Estoy equivocado. No es posible, aunque muchos han pedido la opción. El evento debe finalizar a mediados de julio. Traducido por Google. Lo siento por los errores.