• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I can't wait for DLC to be announced

catloverplayer

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2020
Tripwire has said on Twitter their working on DLC but they can't talk about it right now. I'm hoping to atleast see it get announced in August and details on what type of dlc we're getting for Maneater. I believe if we're lucky the dlc will come in themes ex a skin pack,location pack,marine animal pack etc. I'm so ready to get excited for dlc and have something to look foward to. I don't think we'll see anything atleast until September or October. That's just my guess.

I don't mind if we see dlc but I also don't mind if they focus on foxing the game and just move forward with a sequel for PS5/XSX and PC. I buying a PS5 at launch as well as all our friends and since the new Unreal engine for next gen is free, it might just be the logical next step to leave the first game behind and leave PS4/XB1 behind.

Upvote 0
I don't mind if we see dlc but I also don't mind if they focus on foxing the game and just move forward with a sequel for PS5/XSX and PC. I buying a PS5 at launch as well as all our friends and since the new Unreal engine for next gen is free, it might just be the logical next step to leave the first game behind and leave PS4/XB1 behind.
You ll be able to play Maneater on your PS5.

Upvote 0