• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HZ12 Multi-Action shotgun choke choice

Ha ha ha! I knew someone would point out that one!

I actually get OP, but let's be honest: most shotguns are already quite accurate in KF2. Way more so than in the first game anyway. Tight choke is already rarely used compared to the extra penetration. I'm afraid a tighter spread or even a slug-based shotgun would turn the support into even more of a versatile perk as it already is.

Because really, the only shotguns that might benefit from a tighter spread would be the boomstick, doomstick and HZ-12. And their sheer power more than makes up for it so... I don't think that would be wise truth be told.

Upvote 0
In a way, HZ-12's "extra" is precisely the ability to fire two shots in very quick succession. It's almost a boomstick with extra rounds. And considering a lot of weapons don't have anything "special", I'd say it's already fairly interesting.

I'd go as far as to say that the HZ-12 is one of my favourite gun out of the support's arsenal (and considering almost all of his weapons are effective: that's no easy feat!)

Again, I get your idea and I doubt it would ruin the game or anything. Just, I don't believe it was the idea behind the gun.

Upvote 0