• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Hunter "searching" audio continued playing after bounty ended until game crashed.

seibermaki

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 29, 2020
Category: Audio/Crash

Reproducibility: Not sure about reproducing it, but it wasn't the first time the game has crashed.

Summary: Hunter "searching" audio continued playing after bounty ended until game crashed.

Description: I was in The Gulf and I had escaped from the Hunters (the bounty ended), but the voice over audio for the Hunters searching for me continued. Then the game crashed abruptly with Playstation error code CE-34878-0. See highlight video here:

My whole session playing until the crash is here:
- This shows some of the known issues already reported by others, such as low frame rates on PS4. Start of video was after the game crashed on me the first time last night (Thursday, May 28), which was right after a cutscene with Scaly Pete played. I had restarted the PS4 after that crash, and then started the game up again to fight him again. For each case of the game crashing, I submitted to the report to Sony via their UI.

Steps:
1) Build threat level until bounty hunter boats are called in.
2) Escape the bounty.

Platform: PS4 model #: CUH-1115A

Online/Offline: PS4 is online, otherwise n/a for this game.