• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How to turn on God mode.

On the subject of the single player campaign, anyone have any idea on how to choose your weapon through the console?

Would love to try the hero weapons in single player while waiting for the patches to fix some things.

Advance in the campaign and you'll eventually get to play with Hero weapons, for instance you get your hands on the Mkb42 pretty early on in the Wehrmacht campaign.

Upvote 0
Well, that didn't work.So uh...admins do any of you know?Anyone else? I mean it said EnableCheats in the drop down menu of things I can type in, then I typed in and then I typed in god and it didn't work.This is pissing me off.Seriously, someone has to know.

Maybe the command is CoD for invulnerability...

Upvote 0
Advance in the campaign and you'll eventually get to play with Hero weapons, for instance you get your hands on the Mkb42 pretty early on in the Wehrmacht campaign.

I have beaten both campaigns's, I meant the Mkb42 with the scope and the Russian hero weapon (I think its a russian sniper rifle).

I was hoping the campaign would have been a bit more scripted, with you starting off as a rifleman... And then by the end of the campaign your a Hero of Stalingrad.

Upvote 0
I have beaten both campaigns's, I meant the Mkb42 with the scope and the Russian hero weapon (I think its a russian sniper rifle).

I was hoping the campaign would have been a bit more scripted, with you starting off as a rifleman... And then by the end of the campaign your a Hero of Stalingrad.

TW said a scripted campaign would be too expensive.

Upvote 0