• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hotfix Work In Progress Patch Notes

What a dissapointment, we were promised the Dead Horse statue fix all along but it is the one thing that is NOT on this patch? I've been quiet because I know this things take time, but come on, talk about screwing the pooch with this one... (ps4 version, by the way). One sad customer here. I mean, if you can't deliver on time or as promised, it's ok, just don't tell us it will be fixed and then pull the rug.

Upvote 0
What a dissapointment, we were promised the Dead Horse statue fix all along but it is the one thing that is NOT on this patch? I've been quiet because I know this things take time, but come on, talk about screwing the pooch with this one... (ps4 version, by the way). One sad customer here. I mean, if you can't deliver on time or as promised, it's ok, just don't tell us it will be fixed and then pull the rug.

Same problem for me. All the patch did was mark the landmarks to 10/10 completion but left the mission incomplete, so no upgrade/mission reward and no trophies etc..

I also tried leaving and re-entering the area as mentioned in the patch notes but it made no difference

Upvote 0