• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help us pick some merchandising!

Help us pick some merchandising!

• Zippo 8 oz steel flask

Votes: 216 52.9%
  • Shot glasses

Votes: 52 12.7%
  • Coffee mug

Votes: 140 34.3%

• Total voters
A few people seem to be confused, the option is a Zippo flask, not a lighter. I would have voted for the lighter instead of a flask or shot glass as I don't drink.

A coffee mug would be cool, if it is a WW2 mug or atleast a repro with RO2 logo. I would settle for even a modern ceramic mug, but that wouldn't be anywhere near as cool.

But if I were to buy some merch I'd really be willing to throw down money on a scale :IS2: model, similar to the T-34/85 in the Polish CE.

Upvote 0
I would say a coffee cup... Wouldn't really be using an RO2 flask or shot glasses... I mean, who in the world would drink shots with RO2 shot glasses or would drink from an RO2 flask? Drinking your morning coffee from an RO2 mug however, that I can see happening, since there are so many corky coffee mugs in the world.

Upvote 0
I would say a coffee cup... Wouldn't really be using an RO2 flask or shot glasses... I mean, who in the world would drink shots with RO2 shot glasses or would drink from an RO2 flask? Drinking your morning coffee from an RO2 mug however, that I can see happening, since there are so many corky coffee mugs in the world.
LOTS of people collect them , they are like POGS for adults

Upvote 0