• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help us pick some merchandising!

Help us pick some merchandising!

• Zippo 8 oz steel flask

Votes: 216 52.9%
  • Shot glasses

Votes: 52 12.7%
  • Coffee mug

Votes: 140 34.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn't buy any of them since they're just generic branded rubbish.

If you offered something unique that would stand on its own if it were not branded then i could see myself buying it maybe.

It would be more appropriate if instead of your classic chunky ceramic mug, you offer a steel ww2 style mug, either stamped or painted with whatever it is you want to put on it, i'd consider getting one.

If it looked good.

Upvote 0
Ok, here is a nice simple one. Which of the following would you be MOST likely to buy with RO2 logos on: Zippo 8 oz steel flask, shot glasses, or a mug?

Wilsonam, I've been in the personalization business for more than ten years...

Engraved Zipo's, somewhat limit the market to petrol lighter smokers. A fine and unique product, recommended.

I have done very few "shot glasses or flasks" more flasks than glassware.
Mugs, on the other hand sell very well.

I engrave on medals/pendants/dog tags/ jewelery/riffles/glass et all..
Diamond struck/tungsten milled and last but not least, Laser.

What you need is a struck medal, preferable stainless steel.
This might be hard to come by but is certainly the material with the longest life span.

There is a color transfer process that exists that allows the impregnation of passive inks onto a special varnish.

From a purely marketing stance, I would look at producing some form of medal with the Original RO Sig.

We all want to be RO Heroe's...

Upvote 0
How about a corporate T-shirt with the generic TWI grenade type thing logo and TWI word design of the front and on the back "I went to Tripwire's offices and all I got was this lousy T-shirt and an infraction"

Already got the Horzine mug and very fine it is. A RO2 mug would be good though it's competing with a tough mud crowd - an Iron Maiden Flight 666 mug and another that has 'Top Dad' on it. But I like to cycle them daily.

Upvote 0