• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"helmet" perk?

not sure you you guys noticed, but when you are at the trader and switch the shop to by type, there is a category that is called energy weapons.

which makes me think that what the "helmet" perk could be, might be a little "shocking" :D

Honestly, SWAT seems such a strange perk name because it's an American armored police thing but it's in Europe (though feel free to correct me if im wrong). i'm guessing that the filenames are just called SWAT & Martial Artist because their actual names are still a secret. I'm still guessing Helmetbro will be called either "Soldier", "Gunner" or Tank".

Upvote 0
Honestly, SWAT seems such a strange perk name because it's an American armored police thing but it's in Europe (though feel free to correct me if im wrong). i'm guessing that the filenames are just called SWAT & Martial Artist because their actual names are still a secret. I'm still guessing Helmetbro will be called either "Soldier", "Gunner" or Tank".

I hope this too, because Swat and Marcial Laws? Really?

But well, since Stalkers fight MMA now, I don't doubt about anything anymore. Probably the common sense of devs died in KF1.

Upvote 0