• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Havent recieved any dlc

Kittenmittens I bought a crate key on the 15th August and it's never appeared and, with the exception of the reply when first submitting a ticket, I've heard nothing since. I'm not the only person experiencing issues with keys either. I appreciate the support staff have a lot to wade through but would it be possible to see what's going on with the ticket and, more importantly, check if someone's aware of the key issue?

Edit: Yoshiro's just confirmed my ticket's in a backlog, fair enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: anarchycreater
Upvote 0
I am also having issues and i haven't heard any response yet. I posted two tickets, replied in several threads, started a thread, and even posted the issue in their discord. The only thing left to do is post on Reddit :/
Sorry i havent replied sooner i honestly was giving the game support team time i noticed the forums were down and there is an update coming up plus i didnt know half the situation till like a week and some change ago.in other words i was getting frustrated so i left it alone.

Upvote 0