• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Has anyone completed Single Player ?

Stick Pin

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
Alberta, Canada
Hi I'm stuck on Axis "Final Push" at the Comander Training. I can't get past the live fire artillery strike, I've done all I can. I've put the strike right on the Russian star, the "A", the buildings, whatever else I can think of. Called in a recon plane before each strike. The shells drop but nothing is being damaged. Use the binoculars and left click for the arrow thing right? It shows up on the map. Do I use the "B" key too? :confused:
Thanks.

Basically everything happens like this:

- The instructor asks you to use the radio

- The instructor asks you to call in the recon plane

- The instructor eventually asks you to go outside (do so now)

- The instructor asks you to use the binoculars to mark the village for artillery (he will confirm it after you place the marker)

- The instructor asks you to go back inside and use the radio

- The instructor asks you to call in artillery (after calling the strike, stay with the radio until the instructor tells you to go outside and watch the fireworks)

- The instructor asks you to go outside

- While the shells are dropping, the instructor asks you to select all squads (Hold B, press the middle button of the command tool), then the instructor asks you to order all squads to attack (Hold B, click attack)

- When one of the soldiers have gotten close enough to the village, the instructor tells you that training is over and the map ends (if there are too many enemies you may lose all your soldiers on the way in, in which case you must wait several minutes for the next wave of soldiers to spawn. Terrible game design!)

Try and see on which step you get stuck. The training missions are horribly badly written, if you miss one spoken line of instructions you can get stuck simply because you don't know exactly what to do and how to do it to satisfy the instructor. He never repeats himself so pay attention or you will have to start all over.

Upvote 0