• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Harchier Spebbington will be UNLOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxie

Dec 9, 2012
We want Harchier Spebbington become ULOCKED!
I am talking about skin of Harchier Spebbington skin in Killing Floor Game.
There is no way to unlock this character at the moment.

Picture of Harchier Spebbington

Let's join together to one Steam group, so Tripwire can see that we are serious-minded and there is a lot of us who want him to be unlocked! Everyone is important! We have 700 members in our group already!

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HSYES

No need to discuss here. Want him? Just join Steam group. We don't need flame wars here and that this thread become closed.

Haters, you can complain, moan, whine, whimper, say whatever you want, we don't care. We will silently win.

Admins and Tripwire staff, just came to our group and see how many peole WANT that character. Then think again and make a right choice - UNLOCK Harchier Spebbington! Allow us to get him somehow.

Maybe Tripwire will decide to unlock Harchier Spebbington only for those who realy want it, for example for our group, maybe, who knows? We just want to show how strong our wish is.

As a possible solvation, Tripwire can offer one extra copy of Killing Floor with all DLC's for those who preordered "The Ball" when they will unlock Harchier Spebbington for all.

There must be a way which will satisfy most current owners of Harchier Spebbington.

P.S.: "It doesn't matter who we are... what matters is our plan." Bane.

*Correct me if I made grammar mistakes. Thank you.

Last edited:
i wouldnt mind if they did a own the ball and receive the character for kf free deal like they did with the dwarfs axe and the tf2 pyro and the ro2 reinactors that would certainly be enough motivation for me to go buy it aside from adding one more game to my sizable collection

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I said no on steam...yet i was just invited to join the group ಠ_ಠ
Sorry if I misunderstand you. Btw what is you nickname on Steam? I don't remenber that I have invited DMN666.
All in all you should join our group only if you want this skin. It's open group.

Your presence in this group means that you with us and you want that character will be unlocked.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm keeping half an eye on the steam group just to see if it achieves anything. As of today 10th Jan, 37 members...

(Over a million copies sold and using a straight 1m as an easy reference point.)

That's 0.000037% of the "player base".

Active player base for KF is 4215 (ignoring events like xmas where for a couple of days you get a huge surge and get players numbers up to 24446 as an anomaly.)*1

This is still 0.0076%

And both of these figures don't take into account players that already own the skin as well.

I think you may have some work ahead of you yet OP. Yet given the thread title if you can just maintain that level of confidence it may just happen. Time will tell. ;)

*1 (Stats taken from http://steamstatshistory.appspot.com/list which tracks Steam Stats history.)

Upvote 0
IIRC only one person does. No one else really cares as far as I've heard.

Despite owning all the DLCs, (last two someone actually bought for me. o0) I still use the Paramedic.

I originally held the view of it should remained locked despite not having it myself. These days though I don't give a ****. KF has moved away from what I liked about it in the first place. Unlocking this skin would change nothing in my eyes any more.

Upvote 0
That is a good position. Really, it's about 2 years gone since this skin had appeared. So I think that it's a good idea to unlock it now. It will increase popularity of the game and will attract new players, because it's always attractive when developers make something new for the game. Moreover some old players who abandoned this game can return because of that. So more players will appear on the game servers and there will be more fun for us all as a result :)

Upvote 0
Wouldn't the most fair thing to do to get the skin NOW, would be to simply have to buy (or own) the Ball Game? :confused:

That way, it's no longer exclusive (exclusive = bad imo), nor is it cheaper for those who didn't preorder the Ball as they would also need to buy the game to get the skin.

* TWI can get more dosh
* Players can get the skin any time
* People who preordered the Ball Game wouldn't feel "cheated" in that they had to pay more than others (maybe "cheated" in that the skin is no longer exclusive, but that's bull**** elitism anyway, so good riddance :D)

It's pure win-win :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.