• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Haha so many new funny guys.

utek

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Slovenia
its really hilarious to watch them how they,get shoot one by one,when they sit by the window,trying to spot someone.and they want to run on open ground,and then wonder why they got killed so fast...heheh

and they are curious like little kids,when they test grenades and bayonets on team mates.

and you tell them to wait,for the last artilery salvo and then attack...nope,they run right into the shells:rolleyes:

and my all time favourite: How do i prone? :p
i am loving it!

Newbie moments thread I guess?

I've been having some fun teaching new players stuff. Watching them team kill and be pretty clueless, you just gotta ease them into it, no scolding or anything, if you're nice and understanding they'll be cool too.

But I have to say it's hilarious to see people run into artillery and stab teammates. You can just feel the confusion coming out of them :D

Upvote 0
I managed a 58 kill streak on Winterwald last night, I was just sat on a hill on the far right flank mowing down streams of humble bundlers with my belt fed MG eventually they started claiming "haxxor" on the pub chat when they couldnt work out where they were being shot from for the 100th time :eek:

Its not all bad though we had a noob commander for a couple of rounds that actually used his mic and coordinated the team better then most regulars on the server. :IS2:

Upvote 0
It is nice to laugh at some of the funny things new players do every now and then but it is in our best interests to encourage them and teach them to enjoy the game. I've noticed a disturbing trend recently where some of the more experienced players will berate the new guys for making silly mistakes and actually welcome them leaving... Seriously guys?

Upvote 0
It is nice to laugh at some of the funny things new players do every now and then but it is in our best interests to encourage them and teach them to enjoy the game. I've noticed a disturbing trend recently where some of the more experienced players will berate the new guys for making silly mistakes and actually welcome them leaving... Seriously guys?

+1

I was purposely missing shots and playing less aggressive yesterday.

Upvote 0

+1

Someone was like 'poor me my whole team is filled with noobs' on the mic. I have to say all those 'veterans' who are moaning, sarcastically laughing and *****ing on the mic (not only about newbies) constantly (literally constantly) are more annoying than the worst noob.
(I'm assuming noob still means 'new player' and not the devil itself)

Upvote 0
+1

Someone was like 'poor me my whole team is filled with noobs' on the mic. I have to say all those 'veterans' who are moaning, sarcastically laughing and *****ing on the mic (not only about newbies) constantly (literally constantly) are more annoying than the worst noob.
(I'm assuming noob still means 'new player' and not the devil itself)

I jumped in the night before last and spent more time answering questions than playing. Which is a good thing since there are that many new folks to instruct. Be kind to the noobs , many are used to "gimme games" that take no thought or skill. Thats what sets us and this game apart.

Upvote 0