• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

• Total voters
I've been thinking what could be added to make the perk feel more unique.

The perk ofc gets traditional boosts like Pistol damage/discount/reload bonus. But what else could be added? Here are some suggestions:

* GENERAL recoil bonus (like, 40% at level 6). No matter what weapon the Gunslinger picks up, he has lesser recoil. Logic behind this? Well, try and dualwield some heavy pistols like Desert Eagles and feel the insane kick. A pro GS would be pretty good at controlling such heavy recoil, and thus, general recoil would be sorta make sense, no? This is a bonus similar to the general reload speed bonus of the Commando and general headshot bonus of the Sharpshooter.

* @ brbphoenix: You say in your OP that the Gunslinger could get a damage bonus to his pistols during ZED time. That's the ONLY thing he SHOULDN'T get. I would rather have him get a higher rate of fire, double recoil-reduction and double reloadspeed bonus and a slight run speed bonus during ZED time, but NOT damage. That is too "magical" for my (and others') taste.

* Run-n-gun. The GS could get as a level 0 bonus a much, much less runspeed and gunsway penalty when aiming with his ironsights. That way he can run and aim quite well even during ironsights.

Thoughts and opinions? :)

Upvote 0
Sharpshooter got his dualies taken away. Gunslinger is now warrated.

Deal with it.

And no, do not say Medic will be getting the Gunslinger's glory. At most he'll be getting doubled mag size for duals as a personal defense weapon, or possibly half-power perk bonuses.

And besides, we don't even know if the Medic is getting them at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: timur
Upvote 0
Sharpshooter got his dualies taken away. Gunslinger is now warrated.

Deal with it.

And no, do not say Medic will be getting the Gunslinger's glory. At most he'll be getting doubled mag size for duals as a personal defense weapon, or possibly half-power perk bonuses.

And besides, we don't even know if the Medic is getting them at all.

The MP7 is a PDW.

`\_(o_O)_/`

Upvote 0