• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Green Army Men - Bot issues

Viper0311

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2019
Hello, straight up a few problems that are unfortunatley game breaking.

Christmas2018
Green forces will advance towards objectives and proceed to the Christmas tree, however there will be limited to no resistance from Blue forces as the Blue troops begin respawning on top of a table in a room adjacent to the living room with two helicopters. The Blue bots cannot/will not leave this spawning area for the duration of the round, essentially forfeiting the battle.

Backyard2019
Green squads do not advance from main spawn, just a few that go rouge attempt to assault Blue positions but are out numbered.

BeachParty2019
Both Green and Blue squads will only hold their first objectives, minor elements from both sides attempt assaults at 1 or 2 specific points only.

I've yet to test Poolparty.

I hope the bots can eventually be updated to play these maps properly, othwise air strikes, artillery etc all work from the AI and squads fight decent enough at this point but until these issues are rectified we cannot properly play this mod with bots.

Thank you for your time.

Not approving my post because it is in favour of bot support while you approve posts from other users who are against bot support is not the correct way to treat a paying customer.
I gave no disrespect or used any inappropriate language either, you're just trying to silence people who want something your Dev team is not interested in doing.

A very bizarre way of dealing with customers enquires, Tripwire Interactive.

Upvote 0
Viper0311;n2333419 said:
Not approving my post because it is in favour of bot support while you approve posts from other users who are against bot support is not the correct way to treat a paying customer.
I gave no disrespect or used any inappropriate language either, you're just trying to silence people who want something your Dev team is not interested in doing.

A very bizarre way of dealing with customers enquires, Tripwire Interactive.

Apologies for the delay in approving your post. New members have to have their first 5 posts approved as an anti-spam / anti- bot measure. After that, a member's posts go up as normal. The forum user that you are referring to had been a member since 2007 and is past the point where the filter would hold the posts for approval.

Reactions: utek
Upvote 0