• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Game froze, now my classes are all 0....

Nov 21, 2016
So during the boss fight against patriarch on Farmhouse, he started his hellfire mortar attack and abruptly froze my game while making an incredibly loud ongoing noise. The game then eent to a black screen and I was placed back on my PlayStation home screen. I asked my friends who were in the match with me if they froze and they replied yes but the didn't get kicked. When I went back into the game to join them I had noticed every one of my trees had been reset.
This is extremely frustrating to me seeing how I've been playing non-stop (besides life matters) since it came out on the 18th. I had most classes to 15 except Sharpshooter and Berserker which was I was using during said boss fight.
It is really not fun getting reverted back to 0 after all that time played. Got trophies and all to prove it.
Not to mention I've bought 10 keys and the skin packs for the game thinking I'd be in it for a long while to come but as of now due to that bug I may be dropping it.
If anyone can get back to me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Did you try restarting your system? There's a known issue in which perk levels will show up temporary as level 0 but should be resolvable through entering another match or restarting the application. Perk progress is saved locally so if for whatever reason the above solution doesn't work for you and your save data was corrupted, you can try restoring from a previous save stored on the PlayStation Plus Cloud and your perks should return to normal. Keys and skin packs are tied to your PSN account so there shouldn't be any risk of those being lost.

Upvote 0
Okay seriously now this is becoming some real BS. I was playing perfectly fine since the last issue had happened. Leveled my berserker to 18 and Sharpshooter to 12. I went to watch Netflix while I ate my T-day food, came back to play some more and all my characters are 0 again! This is absolutely ridiculous.
I am trying to give this game a fighting chance after losing my data the first time and now yet again it happens once more.
Why in the world is my data getting reset and why have you guys not fixed the issue?
This is twice now I've had to restart from 0.
​​​​​​I'm seriously disappointed

Upvote 0
Ok what I'm telling you all is that EVEN AFTER PLAYING AGAIN my perks are still set to 0.
You understand me?
Twice now this has happened and I'm telling you they are not coming back. I play a game, hit level 1. Not getting my levels back.
That may be the case for some people but not for all. My perks literally get reset to 0.
And ReverendPain666 if you're not going to help with a solution keep you comments to yourself.

Upvote 0