• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

Your second tip is exactly why people are shooting headless bloats, although if they keep shooting it... okay.
Nope, the people who shoot headless bloats are wasting 1-2 magazines on it. At least those who I'm talking about, while all that is required to get the experience is a single shot.

So you're saying to kill steal.
What? Everybody who have ever damaged the zed gain experience after his death, and everybody gain the same amount of experience, regardless of who has dealt the finishing blow. And what I said was not to kill a headless zed, but to shot it with a single bullet to get the credit for him and experience as well.

Reactions: Ditendra08
Upvote 0
1. One weapon bash/butt on decaped bloat will knock it down in one go. Helps when they are blocking your shots.
2. Damage reduction (saw 85% mentioned in one place, others say full invulnerability) on the boss while it drains health from a player. Save your ammo.
3. Old KF players know this but new ones should learn the basic Scrake and Fleshpound rage mechanics.

Call them out to your team over voice or text.
Do not initiate on either of them until your team is ready.
Do not wait so long to initiate that they get on your ***.
Finish raged scrakes, they will stay raged.
Use frag grenades if you have them for the fleshpound.

Upvote 0
This is for solo, group will have different strategy.

Flesh Pound turns red in a certain (random?) interval, if you see a flesh pound be yellow :) then turn red :mad:, while running away count in your head for 10 seconds for the flesh pound to turn yellow :) again and shoot at him while keeping your distance. Flesh Pound does not have to actually hit anything to turn yellow again unlike the first killing floor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A note on the medic guns:

They do NOT require ADS to achieve homing.

I barely use ADS right now for any perk because I'm trying to hone my hip-shooting accuracy. Playing medic, I can dart people from across the room without ADS as long as I fire when the gun chirps and the gun is more or less aimed at them when the dart releases.

Doing this I've kept an entire team healed during FP and Scrake fights just by turning in place to line up my shots.

I seriously <3 the Medic weapons in this game. I liked Medic in KF1, but the guns in KF2 make me feel like a professional or something, I can be that on top of healing.

Upvote 0
A note on the medic guns:

They do NOT require ADS to achieve homing.

I barely use ADS right now for any perk because I'm trying to hone my hip-shooting accuracy. Playing medic, I can dart people from across the room without ADS as long as I fire when the gun chirps and the gun is more or less aimed at them when the dart releases.

Doing this I've kept an entire team healed during FP and Scrake fights just by turning in place to line up my shots.

I seriously <3 the Medic weapons in this game. I liked Medic in KF1, but the guns in KF2 make me feel like a professional or something, I can be that on top of healing.

I know right? Medic was my favourit class, tied in with the Zerk. It feels so good that it recieved some major love in KF2.

Also Updated the homing part, I wasn't too sure about it since half the time it just kept missing for me.

Upvote 0
the armament perk for medics (lvl 10) works with every tick of the med nade, meaning one nade can heal up to 20% armor

Did you figure out how Vaccination works yet? The tooltip doesn't say how much max armor is increased.

Also what is the deal with acidic compound? How does the panic effect work? Also is the poison from acidic compound potent at all?

Upvote 0