• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

free weekend .. ETA .. and state of the game

HellBilly

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2011
i was wondering if a free weekend was still in the works
and what state the game is in ... performance .. graphics ..ect.

judging by the forums its still in bad shape

please dont have a free weekend till the game is ready for a free weekend

it is the best shot the game has to bring in new players
players like me .. that are watching and waiting .. but dont mess it up

i unistalled brink after 2 hours and have no plans to redownload it after that flop of a free weekend

hang in there TWI

Reactions: The_Cook

HellBilly

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2011
thank you for the link moe

i sure hope the game is ready for the free weekend

i really hope to see better frame rates

Sonicpanda

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 20, 2012
I think they need to add new maps and vehicles before doing the free weekend. The reason I stopped playing was not because of any framerate issues, but there are no big combined arms maps like on RO and DH. All we have are these cramped infantry maps.

Vapid

Mar 26, 2012
Yeah, they definitely need to wait until the light tanks are ready before any sort of relaunch and free weekend.