• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Four things

Sirwillie73

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2020
1,can sharpshooter's ammo cost be reworked.
2,can we get more electric weapons.
3,a HRG perk . Winter bug ,or electric bug lol.
4,still waiting for a certain dlc character to make her return. If anyone can take the time to read would be great ... Thanks so much for an awesome game

1) What do you want to see happen here?
2) Like what?
3) HRG's are our preferred way to do cross perk weapons these days as they are far easier to balance and allow us to bring some new functionality to the table at the same time making the weapon feel good for both perks.
4) Character DLC did not do as well as we had hopped, so it is not something high on the priority list

• Wow
Reactions: infntnub
Upvote 0
4) Character DLC did not do as well as we had hopped, so it is not something high on the priority list

A lot of people expressed dislike regarding price... particularly the Santa [which admittedly, I bought].

You guys really should have stuck with your DLC approach from the first game as I doubt the pay exclusive weapons are doing much better.

Reactions: LunaticMaster
Upvote 0
@Yoshiro Yeh it's always a risk... but still would be nice to have a new character available every once in a while.
+ getting a fan favourite from kf1 into kf2 might able to sell better than the badass santa. (Just guessing since idk the sale numbers)

Or bringing a character squad pack, so friends could roleplay as those characters that ended up in a wrong place at the wrong time.... Say the Payday crew :3

Upvote 0
1)As Yoshiro pointed out : why? What do you need precisely? That's a bit too vague.

2)Besides something similar to the plasma caster from the new Doom Eternal, I struggle to see anything really. Maybe an electric shock rifle, akin to the Wunderwaffe from CoD:Zombie? Also, by electric... Do you wish for an EMP effect? Because that could change the whole meta. That or maybe it could link multiple enemies and deal damage to all of them? But then you'd have to tweak it A LOT as to not make it OP... Meh.

3)As much as it pains me, I think we should all forget about a new perk being added to the game. It's not gonna happen. As for HRG... What would the link even be? You can't just put random weapons together and make a perk. That's not how it works neither how it should. Plus the Sharpshooter is already more of less the "winterbug".

4)Well...Yoshiro answered that for us. And honestly, I think that's for the better. While I understand both sides of the spectrum, I personally would never spend so much for a character. No matter how amazing it is. It is however true that bringing back Ash Hardings would be nice. Or any other female character for that matter.

Upvote 0