• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forum Game: The Compliment Thread

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Humans are basically good. We all like giving compliments to each other to make each other happy as much as we do receiving compliments in return. I found this on another forum and it became an instant success.

I shall open with my compliment!

I compliment Tripwire Interactive for creating the two games I love, one of which is my most-played game of all time and the other I think sets a hell of an example of how a FPS should be made, both games are treated by the devs in a way that all corporate giants can learn from. These games have attracted a community of mature, smart, wittier individuals, some of which I like to call good friends. All of this is managed by hard-working moderators chosen by the lads at Tripwire who do their best to remove, silence or cure the bad apples to help us maintain a high-brow reputation, differentiating us from the Steam forums and various other gaming communities that are full of disorder.

That's my opening compliment! The person who posts below is meant to give a compliment to me, and that person will recieve a compliment from someone else in return. That could be as big or small as you want, whichever you feel would make you feel better to give, or one that you feel is in your range of knowledge about the person. No matter what, just remember that every time you post, there is someone here who has something nice to say about you. ;)

If someone ninja's you, be sure to compliment the ninja! :IS2:

I complement you nimsky on the ruddy good idea of community shootouts ;) ( ROHOS thread ). I hope that idea takes off and becomes a reality, could do wonders for getting the stress out of the community and giving many of us ( who regularly just argue ) a chance to kill/maim/dismember/harm/shoot/stab/squish/explode/implode?/etc our fellow community members.

HUZZAH! :IS2:

Upvote 0