• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forgiving needs a confirmation message

i know it just disappears.. i usually type np followed by "no prob"

i wish they'd make it to where you can hit Esc to get out of the text chat box.. ever seen anyone type this... "tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt" otherwise.. you'll have this huge line of that, then you have to delete all the way till it just says "Say" and then hit enter when its empty... pretty annoying really..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yeah it's weird that the first time you hit 'np' you don't see it. i find myself hitting it twice to make sure my killer knows he is forgiven (if that's my choice for that instance)

yeah a " 'player a' has forgiven 'player b' " message would be nice, but just being able to see that first 'np' might work, and cut down on the text-chatter. either way...very minor problem if that.

Upvote 0
i know it just disappears.. i wish they'd make it to where you can hit Esc to get out of the text chat box.. ever seen anyone type this... "tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

True. ESC key to abort messages needed also.

Sometimes players send that kind of rubbish cause it's faster to hit "Enter" than delete the whole line.

Upvote 0
Not strictly on subject but still regarding the chat.
i usually type just on the team chat since i don't want to give away tactical informations.

Sometimes i've replied to opponents in the team chat cause i've no quick way to know if they are germans or russians - no colour codes.

At least no quick ways i know about...
Maybe i am missing something? :confused:

Upvote 0