• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Find a way to avoid sickness

you're one of the person who can't stand playing FPS too long.

Some of my friends has this symptoms. It's a minor epilepsi some of them said. You can't cure em, but definitely take a break when you started to get dizzy or nauseus.

Some solutions including third person view, so the player can focus on the player model instead.

I've been playing FPS games since Wolfenstein so this kind of game never been a problem for me.

Upvote 0
you're one of the person who can't stand playing FPS too long.

Some of my friends has this symptoms. It's a minor epilepsi some of them said. You can't cure em, but definitely take a break when you started to get dizzy or nauseus.

Some solutions including third person view, so the player can focus on the player model instead.

I've been playing FPS games since Wolfenstein so this kind of game never been a problem for me.

For me neither, otherwise I wouldn't love Killing Floor (and a lot of other fps) so much...
This is the second game to give me sickness, though (the first one was half life, which I wasn't able to finish).

Upvote 0