• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Find a way to avoid sickness

exorio

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 22, 2010
you're one of the person who can't stand playing FPS too long.

Some of my friends has this symptoms. It's a minor epilepsi some of them said. You can't cure em, but definitely take a break when you started to get dizzy or nauseus.

Some solutions including third person view, so the player can focus on the player model instead.

I've been playing FPS games since Wolfenstein so this kind of game never been a problem for me.

kache

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
Italy
myanimelist.net
you're one of the person who can't stand playing FPS too long.

Some of my friends has this symptoms. It's a minor epilepsi some of them said. You can't cure em, but definitely take a break when you started to get dizzy or nauseus.

Some solutions including third person view, so the player can focus on the player model instead.

I've been playing FPS games since Wolfenstein so this kind of game never been a problem for me.
For me neither, otherwise I wouldn't love Killing Floor (and a lot of other fps) so much...
This is the second game to give me sickness, though (the first one was half life, which I wasn't able to finish).

exorio

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 22, 2010
so you played KF too... weird.

probably because of huge ball constantly rolling in front of you?

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Try increasing the fov of the game by typing in fov 110 or something like that in the console. Look if the weapon bobbing can be turned off in the configuration files that usually helps as well.