• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Filming and Testing group.

Lemonater47

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
I propose we have a select group of players specifically for the filming of trailers and helping test features online.

We could really improve the production quality of our videos. That last omaha video was done on a server with about 6 people. All of them HOTW devs/contributors. The rest bots.

Also on a server we can use demorec and RypelCamX to get really good shots. Provided RypelCam still works with this version of RO2. I tested it ages ago and it will work with HOTW.

These players will need their own little section of the forums that only they can see. So we can post links to downloads of things. With full install instructions. And of course it will all be tip top secret for maximum surprise. Passworded server we could set up. Both Me and moskeeto have the ability to set up and host servers. I have access to 6 servers that can easily be re-purposed. But of course all based in Australia.

There is a hardcore following of about 20 people who make it to almost every single event. Along with many others who can't make it to said events. But the public Events are more for map balancing tests.

So yes this would be great if it's possible to get another forum section. I could set the rest of it up.