• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Female FleshPound

i'll probably go for socks instead of toes. Physical toes might be too destructive considering the UVs and Weights are already done, and the poly count is high. Same goes for the leg thickness. I think it might be a little too late and i personally feel them right the way they are now.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah she's about done.
Give her cute socks :3

I decided to go for bandages

Spoiler!

Oh yeah, not to sound like a douche, but can you cover her breast (same way as the stalker i guess)
I did though about that but...

On one hand, covering her breast increases the completely non-existing chance of TWI deciding to add this skin to the game (yeah right...) and make the mod appealing to those who like the skin but do not want boobs in their game.

On the other hand,

boobs!

...and the fact that i really can't imagine the patriarch thinking to himself: "Yeah.. i might have killed this woman, replaced her hands with meat grinders, strapped her to a big, rusty rage juice dispenser and forced her to violently massacre everyone she's ever known and loved,.. but making her walk around with her boobies hanging out is simply going too far"

...and that i no longer have an excuse to add the line "My eyes are up here" in creepy Fleshpound voice

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I decided to go for bandages
And other things
Those work too, i myself would love for them to go higher (I like tube/long/knee socks)
The reason i ask is because i have a little cousin thats 5 and she enjoys watching me play this and a younger brother, 10 who also loves this game.

Well Patty also did cover up Stalker by giving her panties and a bandage bra.
His Clone son, Clot lacks a pingas as well with the Bloat (Its not that his fat covers it...im sure its just not there)
Siren doesnt have nips, and covers up her underparts like Fleshpound.
Patriarch use to have it just waving in peoples faces but now he put pants on.
Crawler lacks genitalia also (But he's half spider...so...)
Husk got shorts.
Scrake has trousers.
Gorefast...poor guy.
"Yeah.. i might have killed this woman, replaced her hands with meat grinders, strapped her to a big, rusty rage juice dispenser and forced her to violently massacre everyone she's ever known and loved,.. but making her walk around with her breast hanging out is simply going too far"
Its is going to far, the man runs a business!

If this was the KF Mod, you could have gotten away with it, but things change and its mandatory to either hide it, or remove it.

Upvote 0
What is wrong with this country? It's okay to show heads getting blown off, guts being spread by grenades and other violent behavior but as soon as a nipple is shown, omg hide it from the children. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure the game, as it stands, has a rating that shouldn't be viewed or played by a 10 year old, much less a 5 year old. Adding breast into the game wont change that.

TWI might not add it to the game officially, but as long as it's got a nice balance and is done correctly I see no problem with them making it a white listed mutator like The Brute. I think it's looking good so far, can't wait to see movement/animation and I'm curious to see how you intend to balance the new model out as far as speed, damage, rage, etc.. to make it as freighting at the flesh pound, but on a different level. I'm thinking making her immune to some attacks would be good, similar to how the Husk is mostly immune to fire damage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
numerous thoughts...

numerous thoughts...

@Kaly... I agree with you about pixelated nudity in an M rated game. It's rated M for a reason.

@DMN666... why in the world are you allowing a 5 yr. old and 10 yr. old to watch you play an M-rated game that is designed for players 18+ ? This only tells me that you are also very young and have no children. This topic shouldn't even be in discussion on these boards.

Well Patty also did cover up Stalker by giving her panties and a bandage bra.
Siren doesnt have nips, and covers up her underparts like Fleshpound.
These 2 statements aren't exactly true either. In my KF game, I have the original uncensored textured files for the zeds from TWI. And guess what....... they have nipples on their breasts. Even the orginal Matriarch zed that was later removed by TWI was a topless female that was showing nipples on a pair of mutated breasts.

If this was the KF Mod, you could have gotten away with it, but things change and its mandatory to either hide it, or remove it.
Not sure where you got your information from. This is a third party modification to a game. There are NO rules dictating what can and can not be added to any game.

Also, I noticed that it seems like you are being awfully demanding and expectant of what path you want this mod to go and how the final product will turn out. Let Hipnox make the mod how he wants, it's HIS mod. If you don't like the final product, then don't download and install it.

@Hipnox... I will refer you back to my first post. Stay true to your vision, don't ever lose sight.

So far, I think you have done a wonderful job on all the work that you have done. She has come a long way in a short time. Unlike others, I have no complaints about what you have accomplished. She is looking really good, and look forward to seeing a functioning animated model in the near future.

Upvote 0
I love that how you guys jumped in out of nowhere. I mean, if you actually read the thread, I wanted her to be more sexual. No one saw the irony. (Big breast or Loli breast/long Socks/ SF thick legs/ Hair on head)
@Sanguivore: Yes thanks for proving my point good sir. Also Patty's waifu has nothing to do with TWI if you need to know.
I don't know where you got your information, I was joking :V you can see that I gave it away.
But patty still is a mad man and either hide or will chop of said apendages to run his buisness.

Now to say something about the actual thing, because everyone is doing it.
What ever you do from here on out is your thing (How she acts/attacks/rapes) But I fell that she should not be more powerful then the actual Fleshpound. Stronger then Scrake yes.
...Give her a Christmas outfit :p

Upvote 0
It's a backward-assed American thing.

Blowing the meat off of our fellow man is a-okay, but God forbid you show a woman's nipple.

[EDIT: Goddamnit Skillz. :p]
I like the boobs hanging out, but you could just use a white strap across the breast, like the strap in Fifth Element:

leeloo-fifth-element.jpg

It looks good on a woman, but when others try it ---not too appealing:

mens-leeloo-costume.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Small texture update

Spoiler!

Stats wise, if she ends up as not just a reskin but an actual new zed, i like to think of the Female Fleshpound as weaker in damage and health, but faster and more prone to rage (insert sexist joke here)

More specifically, i want to make her an anti-kite zed. More anti Zerker than anything else. She's meant to be a FP that requires the group to kill her fast via explosives and Sharps.

Something like...

Female Fleshpound

-------------------------------------

Appearance:
> Starts on wave 8. (leaving wave 7 with all vanilla FPs)
> Has a chance to replace vanilla Fleshpounds on waves 8+ and will spawn on their own on waves 9+.

Stats:
-Has less health than Vanilla FP (Dies to two lvl6SS Xbow Headshots on 6man HoE)
-Does less damage than Vanilla FP
+Moves Faster than vanilla FP

Rage:
> DPS to rage is lower than Vanilla FP. Will rage against a Alt fire axe to the face.
> Rage meter does not reset upon breaking line of sight
> Rage meter does not reset when attacking
> If she doesn't deal damage before the rage is over she will rage again immediately afterwards.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hipnox my man. You nail the animations for this and you'll be golden.

Get yourself a website, get this on the portfolio. If you have made everything yourself then it is a testament to your talent and persistence to make it this far by yourself when so many people have lots of good ideas but no conviction to even start.

The rest of the projection sounds good. Remember code is the easiest thing to change/edit on the fly. Once you've gotten there you can catch your breath.

Even if coding really isn't your thing, and you certainly seem to be the more creative type than analytical, there are those of us that would happily help with the code. If you do want to give it a go yourself of course (and I wouldn't blame you) here is a tutorial that will help you with the mutator.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=85681

Keep it up man. :D

Upvote 0
nice nice! The legs look perfect! Cant wait for the animations testing.

Only thing a few friends of mine said, was her eyes and the lack of detail for her forehead or the metal that covers her mouth. I guess they would like to see her mouth or something lol

Also, id love to see that glitch where the zeds attack each other. Imagine, female FP vs male FP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0