• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Female FleshPound

hipnox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 9, 2010
it is, but lets continue this discussion on the other thread, if not just to keep the progress all in one place.

SHM

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2013
Italy
I'm not really an expert of animating but why don't you use regular fleshpound animations? IMHO it will fit perfectly. I didn't read the whole thread, so i dunno if someone said this before me

hipnox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 9, 2010
It can be done, but it's far from the best approach. The skeleton structure isn't the same and there are some new bones not present in the original

erick610

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 11, 2011
chile
Try with this mutator, it replaces the 50% of FleshPounds with the FemaleFP (but that class of FemaleFP is an example only):
Code:
Class FemaleFPMut extends Mutator;

function PostBeginPlay()
{
	SetTimer(0.1,False);
}

function Timer()
{
	local KFGameType KF;
	local int i,j;

KF = KFGameType(Level.Game);
	if ( KF!=None )
	{
		for( i=0; i<KF.InitSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.InitSquads[i].MSquad.Length; j++ )
		if( FRand()<0.25 )
               {
				KF.InitSquads[i].MSquad[j] = GetReplaceAlass(KF.InitSquads[i].MSquad[j]);
               }
		}
		for( i=0; i<KF.SpecialSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass.Length; j++ )
				ReplaceMonsterStr(KF.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass[j]);
		}
		for( i=0; i<KF.FinalSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.FinalSquads[i].ZedClass.Length; j++ )
				ReplaceMonsterStr(KF.FinalSquads[i].ZedClass[j]);
		}
		for( i=0; i<KF.MonsterCollection.default.SpecialSquads.Length; i++ )
		{
			for( j=0; j<KF.MonsterCollection.default.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass.Length; j++ )
				ReplaceMonsterStr(KF.MonsterCollection.default.SpecialSquads[i].ZedClass[j]);
		}
		if( FRand()<0.5 )
               {
				KF.FallbackMonster = GetReplaceAlass( Class<KFMonster>(KF.FallbackMonster) );
               }
	}
	Destroy();
}

final function Class<KFMonster> GetReplaceAlass( Class<KFMonster> MC )
{
	switch( MC )
	 {
	case Class'ZombieFleshPound':
		return Class'ZombieFemaleFP';
	default:
		return MC;
	 }
}

final function ReplaceMonsterStr( out string MC )
{
		if( FRand()<0.5 )
               {
			    MC = string(GetReplaceAlass(Class<KFMonster>(DynamicLoadObject(MC,Class'Class'))));
               }

}

defaultproperties
{
     bAddToServerPackages=True
     GroupName="KF-AddZedMut"
     FriendlyName="Add FemaleFleshPound."
     Description="Replace the 50% of Fleshpounds by the FemaleFleshPound."
}

Last edited:

Stoney

FNG / Fresh Meat
WOW! You are seriously talented pal, that is one SICK peace of artwork right there! Jeeze! I could seriously see that in KF man that is proper cool! Get some one to animate it I'd definitely put that on my custom perk server it's quality!

+1 :D

EDIT: WOW! +1 again jesus man I just saw the animated version of your artwork! That is SICK!!!!

Last edited:

SHM

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2013
Italy
Dayum, this is a great work you did there man. I like even more the model itself. With animations and all it gives me the feeling of a wrecked female zed, as dangerous as the regular fp.

Shadoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2012
I feel it needs some more damaged skin and blood around the middle body (and less boob), but otherwise, it looks great.

Shadoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2012
What's wrong with boobs?
Nothing. Just that i feel there's a little too much focus on fully nippled tits instead of making the model actually look like it would be in the game.

Take the Siren and the Stalker for example. Both are female, both are naked, but both also focus less on "wow they're naked girls with tits" and more on "it's a failed clone of whoever that broke out of a research facility."

Last edited:

Tefaan

Oct 24, 2012
I'm alright with the model how it is. I wouldn't care about whether a killing machine has boobs. It's not about her tits. It's a female clone killing machine kind of creature. But it seems that many people get distracted by some female breasts.

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
Nothing. Just that i feel there's a little too much focus on fully nippled tits instead of making the model actually look like it would be in the game.

Take the Siren and the Stalker for example. Both are female, both are naked, but both also focus less on "wow they're naked girls with tits" and more on "it's a failed clone of whoever that broke out of a research facility."
Actually I wouldn't compare to the Stalker and the Siren because they was forced to look like that for what I know of. In the original, they had nipples and such but later it came down to removing them. I find the model perfect to be honest but no matter what is done, it can't be perfect to how KF will be.