• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Every time I try to open killing floor, it crashes.

chardin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2018
Every time I try to open killing floor, it crashes. I paid for this game on Oculus. I have been unable to play it since. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This is the crash I get every time.

LoginId:95ebdcba4768b7e45dd95baaead14a2c EpicAccountId:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

Incursion_Win64_Shipping!FTickableGameObject::TickObjects() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1182] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1200] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:3032] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:166] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:134] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [d:\i_ret\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:210] Incursion_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253] kernel32 ntdll