• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Event ticket inconsistencies

S0ulz

Oct 7, 2018
the drop rate for EVENT tickets are so inconsistent ? Played for 3-4 hours yesterday evening didn't get 1 then i played for 30 mins on the night a got 1, it's annoying wanted to try earn 2 or 3 a day and claim a bunch of event items but the drop rate seems so random can you please explain how it works Yoshiro or Kittenmittens I'd like to try maximise my ticket by end of event because i really like some items in this ticket.

Never works for me did another 3 hour session earlier didn't get 1, they need the be more consistent and take out crate drops when tickets are available, if I get a crate drop every 4th hour that means the ticket won't drop for another 4 hours? Seems like that which is dumb imo i want tickets not crates I can get any other time -_-

Upvote 0
S0ulz;n2332953 said:
Never works for me did another 3 hour session earlier didn't get 1, they need the be more consistent and take out crate drops when tickets are available, if I get a crate drop every 4th hour that means the ticket won't drop for another 4 hours? Seems like that which is dumb imo i want tickets not crates I can get any other time -_-

True I meant to actually put that in as well. The drops include crates as part. Sadly, I have only got 12-13 tickets so far, but I haven't been playing that much. Maybe 1 or 2 hours sessions at most. Cosmetics don't change the game at all, so I don't really care about, but I have also sunk a decent amount of money into the game, but I like it, just like Path of Exile.

Upvote 0