• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Epic Game Store Server Visibility Investigation (or quick disconnect after join) - Part 2

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    With the hotfix build it looks like we addressed most players issues with not being able to see servers on the EGS version of the game, but we have heard that some of you are still experiencing issues.

If you are please DO the following:
    If none of these work, please let us know the following:
    • The exact issue you are experiencing (with the exact steps you follow to make it happen)
    • Region of the world you are in
    • ISP Name
    • Router Model
    • Security Software (such as antivirus and firewall) that is on your computer
    • A log file from your last attempt to browse servers or after the join/disconnect located at: mydocs/mygames/killingfloor2/kfgame/logs (It is the launch.log file)
    • Try again after using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service or similar to encrypt your traffice past local hardware and ISP security. If this works, the block is happening somewhere between your ISP and local hardware (such as a router).

Thank you.

Last edited:
    None of the online features work (multiplayer, in-game store), and the user name in the main menu is 'Player0' instead of my actual Epic Games username.

Region - Europe
    ISP - Virgin Media
    Router model - Virgin Media SHub 3
    Security Software - Windows Defender + Windows Firewall

I can't access the log file as I play on GeForce NOW where regular consumers' access is restricted to only be able to play the games.

Upvote 0
    I was able to play earlier today. Logged in few hours later and now my inventory is empty, in-game store is empty, couldn't find any server (even with the "to do list" you provided), vault reward is blank. My user name still Zykore and my perks levels are right.

Region - Brazil
    ISP - Sinais Telecom
    Router model - Huawei Echolife
    Security Software - Windows Defender + Windows Firewall

Log:

Upvote 0