• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Engineer Perk Icon

Wycked

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
So in the custom server I'm making, I've been using a lot of people's mods.. Thank you all, by the way, for releasing your work.

But I felt a bit guilty, as I've given nothing back so far.. So I decided to make this and share it with you, and I'd appreciate your opinions, as I plan to start becoming more involved in the modding/content creation side of Killing Floor.

Here is the icon for the Engineer perk I've made:
killing_floor_engineer_perk_icon__gold__by_roflaherty-d540kcl.png

Any feedback would be great, but at the moment I feel quite proud of myself..

Last edited:
Reactions: FluX
Well thank you kindly. ^ ^ I'll post more work as it gets done.. I'm still learning how to model and texture and whatnot, but I'm hoping to be able to understand the poly counts of Killing Floor soon. And FluX, I prefer the gold one too.. Since the icons were made for my custom server which starts at level 6, the red one is only used in the trader menu, so it doesn't need to be as fancy.

Upvote 0
So in the custom server I'm making, I've been using a lot of people's mods.. Thank you all, by the way, for releasing your work.

But I felt a bit guilty, as I've given nothing back so far.. So I decided to make this and share it with you, and I'd appreciate your opinions, as I plan to start becoming more involved in the modding/content creation side of Killing Floor.

Here is the icon for the Engineer perk I've made:
killing_floor_engineer_perk_icon__gold__by_roflaherty-d540kcl.png

Any feedback would be great, but at the moment I feel quite proud of myself..

Very nice design. Simple, yet easy to understand

Upvote 0