• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Engineer Perk Icon

Wycked

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2011
So in the custom server I'm making, I've been using a lot of people's mods.. Thank you all, by the way, for releasing your work.

But I felt a bit guilty, as I've given nothing back so far.. So I decided to make this and share it with you, and I'd appreciate your opinions, as I plan to start becoming more involved in the modding/content creation side of Killing Floor.

Here is the icon for the Engineer perk I've made:

Any feedback would be great, but at the moment I feel quite proud of myself..

Last edited:
Reactions: FluX

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Go on, you've got good at it! Waiting for the rest of your work! :)

Sorry for my English

Wycked

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2011
Well thank you kindly. ^ ^ I'll post more work as it gets done.. I'm still learning how to model and texture and whatnot, but I'm hoping to be able to understand the poly counts of Killing Floor soon. And FluX, I prefer the gold one too.. Since the icons were made for my custom server which starts at level 6, the red one is only used in the trader menu, so it doesn't need to be as fancy.

Wycked

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2011
I suppose I could consider it if people give me an idea for what perks to include in the pack..

Wycked

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2011
New icons!

New icons!

Killing Floor Newbie Perk Icons!

Red:

Gold:

The gold one looks better than that in-game, it messed up slightly when saved as a .png for some reason.

Wycked

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2011
Thanks, glad you like them. If anyone would like to see me make anything specific, just tell me the perk and generally what it does / hypothetically would do.. These are actually quite fun to make.

Left 4 Dinner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2012
So in the custom server I'm making, I've been using a lot of people's mods.. Thank you all, by the way, for releasing your work.

But I felt a bit guilty, as I've given nothing back so far.. So I decided to make this and share it with you, and I'd appreciate your opinions, as I plan to start becoming more involved in the modding/content creation side of Killing Floor.

Here is the icon for the Engineer perk I've made:

Any feedback would be great, but at the moment I feel quite proud of myself..
Very nice design. Simple, yet easy to understand