• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Endgame/new game plus concepts

I would like to see a variety of skins, clean shark with no scars, zombie shark with max damage, rainbow shark, croc skin, a color palatte skin where you can add some tint, something goofy like a cow print or tiger stripe (with the color palette since im dreaming)
But all of that is secondary to the real meat of it, the parts of the shark that drastically change the look and play of the whole game. Would love to see some variation on playstyle here, preferably working with what is already in place. I like the lava idea but maybe we could still have the same set bonus as the bone set up with lower defense higher damage, since bone is max defense anyway adding some lava parts wouldnt break the set bonus but give a flat boost to damage output. Simular things for bioelectric with some robot armor parts to raise defense, Add toxic parts to the shadow set for more dot damage at a sacrifice of speed. Just adding more sets would be amazing but allowing even more things to unlock, is super key because of my next point here.
Raids, strikes, whatever we need more things to kill. With new ways to do that the least we need is respawnable bosses. But i dont need all new bosses, exsisting ones are great, maybe a stat boost? Or a special ability that rotates, i just started my second game and found that the apex barracuda had posion effect, how about that on a orca? Or an arena mode in that place thats totally not sea world. One of the best times i had playing this game was running through the gulf just trying to be brave in the blackness flying between 8 hammerheads that i almost outran untill i smacked into a spermwhale and had to fight or die, and then immediately after a 20 minutes of narrow evades and thrashing hammies i run into another spermwhale with three orcas converging on me. If i could get more of that in endgame with some kind of cosmetic reward would keep me interested for a while just for the collection sake but really i would spend most of time in an endless mode with just swarms of bitey things. But also i really miss the chase missions from jaws unleashed, not that i miss not feeling like im fast enough, i miss things running from me, its quite odd to breech onto the nighttime rave and eat somedudes, hangout and dance a little eat some more dudes, its cool no one minds (actually with this example i can assume drugs are a factor, but still emersion breaking on the beach or in a boat, run fools!)
Last point and one i have the least amount of thought put into is endgame rewards. Something cool shows up in my grotto after i kill something big in endgame, a set of jaws or weird stomach contents or a skull or something i can reflect on as suggested by the game when i die. Or fish buddies that live in my cave, something simple like that goes a long way, i would grind for hours, hours i say, for a complete set of blue, purple, red and orange turtles that hang out by the sub. Maybe something completely ridiculous like hats or costume parts so i can dress a shark up like a shark hunter. Seriously, how many whales would i kill for some bikini parts that i put on my shark and take to the beach? All of them, i would eat every single whale in the gulf for something dumb like that. Imagine if it was something realy awesome like that moby dick skin with all the harpoons and ropes.
Thats about it, sorry about the long post, i found out about this game the day it dropped and i have basically been living off of it since. Honestly one of the most satisfying engaging games ive played in a long time. Great work Tripwire!

Reactions: Cdrew99
Upvote 0