• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dragging Soldiers.

Actually, since this game is about Stalingrad, you can pretty much forget about any hospitals for the Germans later on, and i'm not even sure the Russians would be that lucky either, i somewhat doubt they had great medivac going on in all that chaos.

Beeing badly wounded in Stalingrad was probably a death sentance for most people involved, and certainly for the Germans after the encirclement.

Germans had pretty good hospitals throughout the operation. in the kessel, the hospitals were poor, but they were still there. During the worst of times, head and gut wounds were left to die outside.

A large number of wounded germans were able to be flown out or taken far to the rear. The only time the badly wounded were as good as dead were during Russian attacks when there was no time for the wounded.

As for the Russians, it was difficult getting wounded back across the volga, but the majority still managed to make it if they got to the river bank.

Upvote 0
who said ro2 ahs to be fast paced? we had a realism clan for cod2...probly the fastest paced game of that time, and it took some times 5 min to find some one.

and tanking in ro....OMG 3 hours and only saw one tank!!!!

and why does combat ineffective = dead. you might not be able to rush taht mg, but you cna lay there and shoot noobs running down the hall....

dragging would creat epic moments like this.

your pinned down trying to cross a river. you sprint up with about 5 of your friends, but as you run you hear the sounds of boot steps get softer and softer untel you cna only hear your own. you slide into the cover and loock back..only to find the dead and dieing, some of them your friends you have known sence DOOM.

your sergent is dragging your 3rd cuzisn when a burst of '42 fire cuts him down and also kills your relitive. you get pissed and use your 1337 hacks to spawn an is2.

kinda like some movie, but while it looks staged and cinimatic, its also realistic. if your brother got dropped and was crying for help...you would drop everything and help him!

it might take work, but would simply look cool, and help peopel becoem comvbat effective!! threw first aide "healing"! not 50% to 100% healing, but jsut stoping the bleeding healing.

Reactions: DiedTrying
Upvote 0
combat ineffective does in-fact mean that you will be unable to effectively fight...

There is already a system in place to stop bleeding through bandages and i doubt there are any tank maps that even run for more then an hour

You might in future try and fixing the typos in your posts or at least the most obvious ones

dragging and healing does seem like somthing that would only be used in a much slower paced game, one that has a larger scope then the RO engaments.

dragging on its own seems like it wouldn't be used (maybe to move people who were shot in the leg?) so i don't think i'd care if it was added or not.

Upvote 0
who said ro2 ahs to be fast paced? we had a realism clan for cod2...probly the fastest paced game of that time, and it took some times 5 min to find some one.

and why does combat ineffective = dead. you might not be able to rush taht mg, but you cna lay there and shoot noobs running down the hall....

your pinned down trying to cross a river. you sprint up with about 5 of your friends, but as you run you hear the sounds of boot steps get softer and softer untel you cna only hear your own. you slide into the cover and loock back..only to find the dead and dieing, some of them your friends you have known sence DOOM.

your sergent is dragging your 3rd cuzisn when a burst of '42 fire cuts him down and also kills your relitive. you get pissed and use your 1337 hacks to spawn an is2.

kinda like some movie, but while it looks staged and cinimatic, its also realistic. if your brother got dropped and was crying for help...you would drop everything and help him!

it might take work, but would simply look cool, and help peopel becoem comvbat effective!! threw first aide "healing"! not 50% to 100% healing, but jsut stoping the bleeding healing.

~ --> Suicide

/end

Reactions: <animal>INSTINCT
Upvote 0

wait so first it takes you hours to find a tank. your doing it wrong also. i almost made a long post to debunk your statement but i read it more and realized it was little more than a hypothetical... :rolleyes: but your argument is little more than a dramtic movie scene not what someone would actually do in real combat. but further the point its what you would do not what i would do, if i were in a dramtic movie scene.

first i would epically scream noooooooooo then i would get up with using my epic charge of truth to push the mg42 bullets back and shoot him in the face point blank. and then i would do this.

Upvote 0