• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad (DOA) Dads Online Army Looking For New Members 25+

Sarge13

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2013
(DOA) Dads Online Army

doabanner-3.png

Dads Online Army is looking for new members to bring some fresh blood into the mix if you are 25 years and older we would love for you to join us.
We are a global multi-gaming group we have our own BF3 server and our own TeamSpeak server plus Forums

What Dads Online Army is Playing at the moment
World of Tanks
Firefall
BF3
Mech Warrior Online
Planetside 2
War Thunder

DOA is a Group that has no political Correctness we believe that our members know what is funny and what is not funny and are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
There is no hand holding in DOA just stick to the Spirit Of The Clan.

We are a great bunch of guys and gals very laid back easy to get on with we like getting on TeamSpeak and having a good laugh and a good joke around while shooting stuff and blowing it up.
We have members from all over the World from Europe to The United States, Australia even New Zealand.

If you are interested in joining please follow these simple steps

TO JOIN US
Step 1: Register on our forums.

Step 2 Wait for you registration to be accepted.
Step 3: Fill out the application form on the forums

http://dadsonlinearm...topic,38.0.html

The Spirit Of Dads Online Army

I am here to have fun and leave the stress and politics of Real Life behind.
Whilst I enjoy a joke I understand that others have different boundaries.
I show patience and understand that I can occasionally misunderstand someone.
I also understand that I may be misunderstood. Although I am different I have the same goals as all members for the clan.
I accept the responsibility of being part of the clan.
I visit the forums and Team-speak regularly in order to keep up to date with the clan’s activities.
I will communicate with other members and be involved in clan activities.
I will respect each member’s differences and seek counsel to resolve issues.
I understand that things will not always go my way but I will accept the majority decision.
I understand that gaming requires aggression, however, I will direct it at the battlefield and not fellow gamers
I will conduct myself with this spirit in mind when I am on public servers
I am here to have fun and leave the stress and politics of Real Life behind.

Last edited: