• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do achievements transfer between both versions?

ZPhugeFan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 28, 2016
Bulgaria
So a few weeks ago I installed "Dwarfs!? Free To Play" to get that pesky axe in Killing Floor. But doing so, I also discovered that I really like the game! It's very casual and fun. So I see that some features are DLC and they look cool and I wanna play them, but checking the prize on Steam I'll pay over 10 euro for everything, but that same "everything" costs only around 8-9 euro as a seperate game (Dwarfs!?). So obviously instead of buying the features for the F2P game as DLCs, I'll get them as 1 whole game+whatever F2P had to offer, in the face of "Dwarfs!?". BUT been playing the free game for a while now (before I decided I want more) and I've collected quite a few achievements. I'm wondering if they will all be recognized as completed in the non-free version as well? Or do I have to get them all again, once I buy it?

It's not a big deal, sure. I can do them again, I guess. But I want to know if it's one way or the other.

Anyone that has played the F2P game first and then transitioned to the full game can enlighten me on the matter?