• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Dish/Vault Crates and Support Tickets

GeekChic13

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 8, 2019
I've been experiencing a bug since I purchased this game in April where I do not receive any crates (prestiges or earned dosh amount). I know I've checked other forums and it said it may be that I was somehow overgranted crates and would start receiving them once the dosh vault crates earned matches what I was rewarded. My question is, I believe I am past that mark if that is the case and still am not receiving new crates. I just want to know what the potential issue is and if there is a solution.

My other problem is, I have submitted 5 support tickets on this issue from April, June, July, and twice in September and have not received a single response from the support team aside from the automatic email of "we received your email and are looking into your issue shortly and you should be hearing from us promptly" or something similar to that. But 4 months later......still no response. Does anyone else have this issue when contacting the support team and have any pointers on getting a timely response from them?

Thanks

The Support site is the best place to have this issue handled.

Sadly your support ticket (at least one) was removed (we messaged all effected users at the time). However, the team has been overloaded since the last update and is working as quickly as they can to reach each ticket in order that they were input. Imputing multiple tickets or bumping a ticket will push any tickets to the back of the line. If you PM me your latest ticket I will go ahead and get somebody to take a look.

Upvote 0