• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Disappearance of the Tiger Skin

Hello,

I'm a French player on Epic Game Launcher, (version 35643323)

I had buy the D-One Edition of the game (physical box) and I registered the activation code of the skin,

However, after after a few hours of play, I had several types of problems,

Sometimes the skin was removed and reset // Sometimes the skin was removed more accessible

After checking files and reinstalling, It is still not possible for me to put this skin back in my current part,

However, I can access it when creating a new party, But I didn't play enough to see if the problem repeating is repeated,

What can be the possible solutions to my problem ?

Thanking you in advance,

Krömm Jäger.

P.S.: I apologize in advance if my post is a duplicate.

Reactions: lazy
Was there anything in particular that seemed to lead to the skin being unequipped or missing from options? Did it happen after a restart of the game, after leveling up. after dying, after saving? Any information you can provide about what happened around the time of the skin going missing would be helpful.

Reactions: lazy
Upvote 0
I had this problem on different times,

- At times, when selecting mutations after returning to the safe zone,

- I also happened to lose it during repetitive death,

- And also when relaunching the game after a certain progression in the second zone

By the way, I want to quickly take this opportunity to tell you that I find the game awesome
I'm in chapter 7 and I'm LV 30 already
And I wish all of your team a good continuation (^_^)

Upvote 0
Yep same here TRIPWIRE need to fix this up ASAP bc I’m starting it get fed up bc of the lags and my tiger skin lost 😔😔😤 we need to keep asking them to patch up the game FPS drops and laggy and they need to to DYNAMIC WEATHER TO BE HONEST THEY NEED TO FIX THE WHOLE GAME UP EVERY TIME I MOVE THE SHARK AROUND THERE ARE LIKE 5 MORE SHADOWS OF SHARK LIKE COME ON

Upvote 0
eturned after a week to the game finding the skin to be missing again and once it reappered after multiple "Quit to menu" and "Quit to desktop" it was all reset to rank 1. :( Having the d1 on epic.
EDITED: ok,someone of discord replied that tiger skin only is present when playing online.wondering how one can check if s/he is playing on- or offline (again,on pc via epic).

Last edited:
Upvote 0