• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Desolation - Outpost set in deep Jungle [Release]

Delta69er

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 13, 2017
i9DtYaO.png

Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503129313&tscn=1536068475

Description: Well another big map release for the community; this time its a traditional/normal survival map set in an Outpost located in the jungle. Have been working on this one during my spare time since February this year (pretty much directly after Biolapse). I designed this map with the current state of balance of the game, so kiting and camping is both viable!

Theres some unique features about the map:
  • Working Dynamic Lights - very similar to Tragic Kingdom, however the darkness in the map has been designed to be navigable.
  • Working Firing Range - Yep, ever wanted to use the range in Outpost? Well now you can.
  • Working Combat Simulation - Test your accuracy and skill in this small time trial
  • Full support for the game - Survival with Stand Your Ground, Endless and even Versus
  • 30 Collectible Holograms scattered around the map
  • Over 300 new assets - With a total of 134 new meshes and 171 new materials
  • Movement optimization - you shouldn't be getting stuck on any geometry or parts of the level
As always Im keen to hear what people think of the map, and I hope you all enjoy it!

Gameplay:

Screenshots:
Spoiler!

Got your map loaded to all our GeezerGaming servers. Played the map and really like the layout. I did not see any issues while playing, and I was all over the place. Beautiful map, little too dark to my liking but that is a personal preference and won't make me dislike or not play the map. Thanks for another fine piece of work Delta69er!

Upvote 0
fwfdf1reman;n2324190 said:
Got your map loaded to all our GeezerGaming servers. Played the map and really like the layout. I did not see any issues while playing, and I was all over the place. Beautiful map, little too dark to my liking but that is a personal preference and won't make me dislike or not play the map. Thanks for another fine piece of work Delta69er!

Cheers man, dont forget the lights can be turned on and makes everything a lot more visible. A lot of people seem to miss that :p

Upvote 0