• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Deadcries etc

Kirq

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
Rzeszow , Poland
I think Devs confirmed that they didn't removed it in purpose. Something went not the way they intended in one of the patches. So deadcries are coming back somewhere in the near future :)

HptmAkira

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 30, 2011
I think Devs confirmed that they didn't removed it in purpose. Something went not the way they intended in one of the patches. So deadcries are coming back somewhere in the near future :)

Good to hear, I rather enjoyed the haunting cries and gurgles as a throatless Russian squirms at my feet... I mean.

Reactions: lyosha

Snails

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
W00T, These vanished for me at launch, and for me they added such an atmosphere to the game during early Beta.

Good to know they will return.

Skurcey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2006
Belgium
Also, i was thinking of the soldier shouting "They firing at me !!!" or something when suppressed. But i guess it will be for RO 3 :p

Turbolover

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 25, 2011
Also, i was thinking of the soldier shouting "They firing at me !!!" or something when suppressed. But i guess it will be for RO 3 :p
They do shout when under fire from MG, like "MG, take over!".

Anyhow, could TWI confirm they're bringing it back? :)

Zaltehook

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
I also wondered where all those cries went post launch, good to hear that it may not have been cut.

Hopefully whatever's causing them to not play/work will be ironed out soon, along with everything else.

Leopardi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2010
I dont think they know about it.

Also have you noticed how in retail version your weapon doesnt anymore have different sound inside buildings etc? Just the same exact sound whether you are outside or indoors.

PvtProperty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 23, 2011
They know about it, i saw the post where they said it was a bug. I don't think they are aware of the footsteps issue though, the gun effects you mention haven't been acknowledged either as far as i know...

Hicks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Bump.

Particularly concerned about the footstep sounds, which were very loud and clear in the beta but not anymore :confused: