• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Dead Horse Lake Landmark, still can't get Shadow Teeth

JDRay94

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 5, 2020
In my game, it says I now have all the landmarks in Dead Horse Lake completed even though I didn't end up getting the one highlighted in the picture (southernmost point of the area, at the horse statue) because of the bug. After receiving the patch from today, it says I have all the landmarks, but I still don't have the Shadow Teeth. Anyone else have this problem? Is there something I should try? Thanks for the help.Maneater screenshot.jpg

Reactions: anshuman_konwar
I have the same exact functionality except it's Prosperity Sands. It shows all landmarks as completed post-hotfix, but I can't get the Shadow Tail because the quest isn't showing as complete even though I have 10/10 landmarks. I was so excited for the hotfix but it hasn't made a difference for me :-(
same issue for me, is the only fix for this to start a new game?

Reactions: anshuman_konwar
Upvote 0
Yup same here, they said zone in and it will be fixed and yes the outpost is now ticked but no teeth, I even zoned out and zoned back in, still nothing, logged out and checked files, still nothing, this matter has not been fixed at all.

Attachments

• Missing teeth.jpg
    Missing teeth.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 100%.jpg
    100%.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Fixed outpost.jpg
    Fixed outpost.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0